Monday, May 12, 2014

graduation 2014

Two weeks ago Josh and I graduated college!! Holy cow. How amazing is that?! It still seems pretty unreal that we are done. Turned in our last homework, finished our last tests, sat in class on BYU campus for the last time (well, for now...). Both of our parents drove out to celebrate. I was able to sit by Josh for both graduation ceremonies and even though I am not a huge fan of graduation ceremonies (let's face it, they are long and boring) I am so glad I got to walk and dress up in our gowns and say that we officially graduated! All our hard work and we survived. Not only did we survive but I'd say we did pretty well along the way. ;) I learned so much in my four years at BYU and I grew so much as a person. I am so grateful for the amazing opportunity I had to go to school here. Maybe not today, or next week, but I know soon I will miss it. ;)



















No comments:

Post a Comment