Tuesday, April 22, 2014

36 weeks


Well I am almost done with 36 weeks and approaching 37! About three more weeks until we meet this little lady. I have been feeling pretty good overall and I am so grateful for that! My belly is itchy like crazy and gets pretty bad right when I lay down to go to bed (convenient!). I have a little bit of nausea/getting sick but not too bad at all. I have a decent amount of energy which I am also so grateful for with all the things that we have going on lately! Walking around has become quite the little chore, and I am a little worried about the standing and walking for graduation but I am sure it will be just fine! I can't believe that I just have a little bit more time with this giant belly of mine, and the peace and quiet as well ;). I get a little sentimental thinking about it all. It's fantastic. I still don't know that I have ever felt Braxton Hicks contractions or anything along those lines. Oh, and the whole hair being a different color thing... I don't really want to talk about it. It is NOT supposed to be brown. I almost didn't take this week's picture because of it. But I still did. One day I'll thank myself. Hopefully we can get it fixed before graduation in two days! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I really do hope you get your pretty hair the way you wanted it before graduation. Seriously, have our husbands exchange our numbers. I have a good friend in Orem who does a great job with hair color!

    ReplyDelete