Monday, May 12, 2014

38 weeks (better late than never)


I sort of can't believe that I am 38 weeks and have done so much in the past couple. With graduation, packing, moving, unpacking and a baby shower I'm proud that baby girl has stayed put! We have been so busy and I like to take a moment every once in a while to be proud of myself for (the most part) keeping up! So many people say that once they get to this point of pregnancy they are just fed up and done, like it is unbearable and they couldn't do it any longer. Well, maybe it is because I have been so busy but for the most part I am doing just fine! Sure I would like to be able to walk without a little waddle, and roll over in bed without it taking a lot of effort and energy. And sure I would like no heartburn, back pain, leg aches, be able to fit into clothes and such. But really, life is good, my baby (seems) healthy and content and I am just glad that everything has been working out. I found a doctor (well midwives!) out here and have things lined up for check ups and delivery plans. Things are all coming together in our apartment slowly but surely. We still need furniture and things like that but little by little we are getting there. As a wise aunt/uncle have told us many times, take life in steps. There is no need to have everything all at once and we can't compare our lives to those around us. And as hard as that can be sometimes, we doing our best to stop and enjoy each little phase of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment