Monday, May 12, 2014

Colorado baby shower

May 3rd I had my second baby shower here in Colorado! It was so much fun to be able to see my Colorado friends and to spend time hanging out, chatting, and eating delicious food! I feel so blessed to have the support that I do from friends and family. Our little girl is definitely spoiled already! And the decorations that my mom put together were PERFECT. She is an awesome decorator! 








This was my blessing dress, socks, blanket and shoes! Baby girl will hopefully be wearing this same dress for her blessing day.






Look how perfect these homemade cupcakes are! I loved the little bottles on top :)







Josh's mom and some ofher friends came up from Pueblo for the shower. So fun!!







Best friends since 6th grade. Love that we can live close again!

2 comments: