Sunday, April 6, 2014

ultrasound video



Even though ultrasound pictures and such can be creepy and weird to other people, I love looking at our little girl in her pictures. And even better than that, at 20 weeks when I had my ultrasound where they checked out all her organs and such, I got a video recording of the whole screening (about 20 minutes, this is just a few seconds)! So sometimes I love looking at our little alien baby moving around, swallowing, and seeing all her healthy organs in there. Although when we see her face on, her eyes do creep even me out haha :). Technology can be so awesome!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I love the little hand and leg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVED getting an ultrasound just so I could see Kennedy. I know what you mean about the eyes though! It's so neat to be able to see her move around inside of you though. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete