Sunday, April 6, 2014

baby shower!


Last weekend I had an awesome baby shower hosted by my amazing aunt (in-law? haha) Andrea! It was PERFECT. My mom was there, and so were friends and family and I just had the best time. The only problem was it went by too fast! Why do the good times have to be over before we know it! ;) We celebrated at The Chocolate in Orem and it is the cutest location. We played a little get to know me as a kid game, talked a bunch and opened presents. I felt so spoiled and loved and it was wonderful! Things are feeling more and more real and I am getting very anxious to meet our little girl. There is still much to be done before she comes but little by little we are getting more prepared for her arrival. Thank you to everyone who came to my shower and made me feel extra special! I feel so blessed!













The amazing host, Andrea!!






2 comments:

  1. So so so cute!!! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I made the blog!!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete