Thursday, April 3, 2014

33 weeks





While mom was in town Josh was able to be part of the weekly picture! This little girl is growing strong. She moves around constantly, gets the hiccups occasionally and scares me every so often with her sudden big movements. I've been feeling pretty good and have been day dreaming more and more about baby girl and about labor. I've been thinking a lot about what my experience with labor is going to be like. It is so unknown and can be intimidating but I feel empowered and even excited to experience labor. I think I will be so amazed with what my body can do and the control that I can have over my own body.

I've also been thinking a lot about breastfeeding. I went to a breastfeeding class that was actually pretty helpful and taught me some more things about my baby and what to expect.  I feel that the more I prepare for the realities of breastfeeding and labor, the less stress I will feel. I won't go on a soap box of these topics, but I am glad that I am able to research things for myself and figure out what I want and what to expect!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!!! I am so excited for you. I just love babies and seeing pregnant women. It just makes me so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on educating yourself!! You're gonna do great and do what's best for you and baby girl during the process of labor and breastfeeding. I'm here for you day and night!!

    ReplyDelete