Saturday, March 22, 2014

photoshop/illustrator

Josh had a project for one of his classes that he had to design packaging for dried fruit. He created the design, the name and the logo. This was his finished product, and I am impressed!  I may or may not have helped out a little bit. He used illustrator for most of it and I have never used that before so it was a little difficult to try and help! We both had fun (and got frustrated) experimenting with it and seeing some of the cool things illustrator (and photoshop) can do! We both also really want to learn more and practice with these programs so we don't have to take the hard way around everything we do ;). I think this will be one of the fun skills we will have fun working on this year! I love sharing interests and hobbies with hubby (even if we would use these programs for totally different things)!

3 comments:

  1. This is a cool design. I love using photoshop. I've never used illustrator, but maybe ill check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Illustrator :) I use it for EVERYTHING. It is the best.

    ReplyDelete