Sunday, March 9, 2014

seriously?


The side bar on my computer pops up with a lot of ads for either things I've previously looked at on the internet or other things related to that. I usually just ignore them but I saw this one and I had to click. I was shocked! It really is a little potty for kids with an attached Ipad holder. I mean, I see how they are trying to tap into this technology market (cause all we care about is making money and convenience, right??), but I just find it so bold and a bit stupid (for lack of a better word) to advertise this! Our little kids shouldn't be plopped down in front of an Ipad so young and (in my opinion) so many other techniques to trying to potty train are out there that have worked for centuries that this is not really an excuse to make this work. Ay yay ay. 

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH! That is awful. But Hilarious. I completely agree with you! That is something I would never purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband just looked over at my screen, only saw the picture and said, "Soo dumb!". I must say I agree with his assessment of the product, although I read your whole post to find out more :-) Like you said, there are potty training methods that have worked for centuries! I would never buy this... ahh! This seems like a huge misuse of media and using media as a babysitter (and now a potty trainer). What next?

    ReplyDelete