Sunday, February 23, 2014

petunia picklebottom

Boxy Backpack in Union Square Stop



Anyone else think these bags are the cutest?? http://www.petunia.com/diaper-bags/boxy-backpacks

I think they are awesome and expensive at the same time. I've been thinking about how much use I would get out of the bag if I did get one. Any thoughts moms with these diaper bags?? How long do you actually end up using them? Does it get too big to carry around pretty fast or is it pretty useful to have? Are there other bags out there that you love?

2 comments:

  1. We got a DadGear diaper bag backpack, actually. We really like it because it's easy to carry around and VERY roomy; bonus, my husband actually likes the way it looks so he doesn't mind carrying it and stuff, haha. Anyway, the backpack is really nice for college and guys, but if you want something prettier I'd go with something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey has one and it's adorable! She loves it because it's functional, durable and fashionable. one thing she did mention is that the regular boxy is perfect for holding all the stuff for one kiddo as well as for you (thus nixing having to carry a purse). I've been looking at them and I think they are fantastic, especially for how versatile they are.

    ReplyDelete