Sunday, February 23, 2014

money money money

Why does everything have to cost so much money?? I decided growing up is not for us haha Well that is what I wanted to think when I start planning for after graduation, new apartment, car, insurance, baby and all that jazz. But I'm trying to think of it a bit differently. I've been looking up ways to save money and budget with a new baby coming and moving to a new city, and it actually has me excited to find new ways to save some money.When we move (I don't have space to stock up on any items now) I want to start getting into couponing like http://thekrazycouponlady.com. Well not JUST like her but she has a lot of helpful tips and ways to save more on groceries that I want to try out. I also came across a website on budgeting on pinterest that gave helpful tips for frugal moms. It is http://sunshineandsippycups.com/about/. I just started reading it and I love the tips that they have!

It is so easy to get overwhelmed with money and the expenses of life, but it is SO satisfying to realize just how much I already have and how comfortable of a life I enjoy. I absolutely love my life and I know that Josh and I and baby girl will have everything that we need, and much more! We are truly blessed.

“If you wish to get rich, save what you get. A fool can earn money; but it takes a wise man to save and dispose of it to his own advantage.” Brigham Young

"If there is any one thing that will bring peace and contentment into the human heart, and into the family, it is to live within our means. And if there is any one thing that is grinding and discouraging and disheartening, it is to have debts and obligations that one cannot meet" Heber J. Grant 

2 comments:

  1. I love saving money! It is the best feeling to get a great deal on something you want or need. Here is one of the websites that I use... http://freebies2deals.com/ I really like it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a great feeling to save! Thanks for the website to look at! I'll definitely check that out. :)

      Delete