Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day Weekend



Our weekend has been relaxing and pretty wonderful. Valentine's day wasn't a huge deal for us. We didn't go out to eat (which is something I normally love to do) because I also don't like the huge crowds and long waits. I mean, everyone is out to eat that night so that didn't feel right. Instead we made dinner together and then worked on a fun project that involved a trip to Hobby Lobby. I am glad I have a creative husband who loves to use his imagination and create things with me! It was a spontaneous project and we had a lot of fun and ended up daydreaming about our baby girl for most of the night. We even got some midnight french fries (he knows the way to my heart!).

Well, anyway, that was our super exciting Valentine's day in the books for 2014! Oh and I am 27 weeks preggers and looking ppppreeetttyyy round over here. I tend to forget just how big I look until I see a picture. I am quite impressed with what my body is doing!

1 comment:

  1. This is so great...this is what Valentine's should really be about! Also, you and your husband are so dang cute...way cute pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete