Monday, December 30, 2013

20 weeks





This week I hit my half way mark! I am 20 weeks and am feeling the best I have since getting pregnant. There is more hope! :) I still haven't felt her move, and they say when I do I might barely notice it. I only throw up a couple times a week. I have a harder time sleeping because of lower back pain. I think baby girl likes to rest on my nerve which can be pretty painful, but nothing I can't handle. I miss my preggers pillow at home, but other than that I have no desire to go back to Utah for our last semester of school. I feel like I am starting to grow fast, which means baby girl is getting bigger and stronger too. :)

It is still weird for me to think that I am having a little girl. Or a baby at all really. Maybe its because I've been so sick and also so busy with school that I don't have time to just sit and soak it all in. I've been in survival mode lately, but I am hoping that reality will set in soon. Maybe I should start buying some cute baby clothes or something to help me out ;). Josh has been so fantastic through out this whole pregnancy and I think I get most excited thinking about him holding our little girl. She will probably be a daddy's girl and I am 100% okay with that. How could she not with how amazing he is?!

We are enjoying our holiday vacation and will update on those adventures later on. :)


3 comments:

  1. I feel like our girls are going to be daddy's girls too:) I'm so excited to meet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop!! You're making me want to be pregnant again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa- we just have such awesome hubbies how could they not be daddy's girls!? :) and I am excited for you to meet her too! Hopefully you will get to in May!

    April- You're the cutest! We need to meet up soon so I can see you and Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete