Sunday, December 15, 2013

pregnancy update: 18 weeks





I am just over 18 weeks pregnant and my belly decided to really pop out just in the last week! I've been feeling better the last two weeks as well and I am so grateful for that! Just in time for the busy time of the semester with all the projects I had to turn in and the finals that we have to take this next week. I've been throwing up less, am pretty tired, have sore hips, and am itchy just about everywhere. I am looking forward to people being able to tell that I'm pregnant instead of the awkward "i look like i'm just gaining weight for no reason" stage. I also am looking forward to pants that fit (not sure when that will happen again), feeling baby girl moving around and just enjoying this stage of pregnancy hoping that I continue to be less sick.

Finals are this week and then we are off to Colorado to enjoy our much needed vacation with both of our families! Life is good and we feel truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment