Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chels was in town and oh it was great to see her
















Chels was in town for the long weekend and it was so great to have her here! It was great to be able to laugh together, talk together, take a couple pictures, visit family, go out to eat, facetime Alyssa and really just enjoy being with each other. Adulthood really is an amazing thing. I have seen over the years how Chels and I have grown. When we were younger, we did not get along at all (this may even be a bit of an understatement at times). And my wise Dad always told me that one day I will not only love her more, but we will become great friends. I can't say that I always believed him, but looking at our relationship now I know that he knew what he was talking about. I feel like the older we've gotten the better friends we have become. I am so proud of my sis. I can see how she has grown in so many ways. I see the love and devotion that she has for her daughter and WOW! It is just such a beautiful thing. I am so grateful to have sisters to live, love and laugh with. And when those things don't seem to fit, I am glad to have them to cry, debate and grow with. I am SO lucky for the family that I have. Thanks Chels for spending so much time with me this past weekend. I will always cherish our sister time! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment