Saturday, March 9, 2013

absent

I just thought I would pop into my blog real quick and explain my absence. Well, my main problem is that my computer won't turn on! I know it is actually on but the screen is black and so I can't see anything. It is really frustrating but I just have not had the time or the money to fix it yet. My pictures are on my computer from the past couple weeks. What good is a post without pictures?? :) So I am hoping that will get fixed soon that I can update you all on our lives right now! We have had a busy but fantastic past few weeks with amazing dates, trips to Park City and most recently having my best friend Kelly and her hubby Colton in town visiting. Maybe I will just have to post on these fun times without pictures anyway...

So we are alive, busy and doing well! I will try to work on getting my computer to work. If you have suggestions, I would definitely love that! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment