Sunday, January 20, 2013

somtimes it's awkward because I have no idea what to title my post

 


Sunday's are awesome dress up days. Sometimes I wish I had more reason to dress up in heels and a cute skirt. And sometimes I am more than happy to stay in a comfortable shirt and leggings. I dress for my good I guess!

It has been a great and busy week! Josh and I went to the BYU basketball game on Wednesday night and the BYU men's volleyball game on Friday night.  Friday night we also saw Hotel Transylvania in the dollar theater with our friend Derek and his girl! On Saturday we slept in, worked out, ran some errands and spent a few hours with my awesome grandma! And today we were able to go to church,  teach a lesson, and visit family! In the week somewhere we did have class, homework, and work, but who want's to talk about all that boring stuff ;) 

It was a great week filled with a lot of fun things with my hubs, family and friends! I am looking forward to no school tomorrow and for the adventures that we will face this coming week! Life is great. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment