Tuesday, September 18, 2012

hey, healthy looks good on you

Josh and I are always looking for ways to be healthier, and motivation to actually do it. And I think that we realized that some things need baby steps. At least for me anyway. So for the month of September we decided to not eat sugar. I always say "no sugar September"and Josh so kindly reminds me that it is "sugar-free September" because we are "free" from the bonds of sugar, or it sounds better that way. Something like that at least. And when we say no sugar we mean no real obvious sugars like cookies, chocolate, candy, ice cream (yikes!!)... We didn't decide to do extremes but to start little and see what happens. We are half way through the month and going strong! I honestly thought I would die because I love ice cream and chocolate, but so far it has been a piece of cake ;) I'm wondering if I'll keep going with this after September or what else will come next... I feel like not much has changed about me (aren't I supposed to magically lose weight or something?!), so that can be the opposite motivation that I need, but I really have a desire to be an overall healthier person! Next up... a better work out routine (is that even possible with school?!?) Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment