Friday, August 31, 2012

First week of school

The first week was CRAZY.I am the kind of person who loves consistency, knowing what my plans are for the day and the week (and life for that matter), knowing where all of my classes are, routine... you get the idea. And this week I switched classes like I change clothes in the morning (ahem, a lot). I was dropping classes like flies and picking up classes I never even considered for this semester! I started doing research with a professor and quickly realized that I wouldn't like it and that I wouldn't have 8 hours outside of class to dedicate to it. I decided to not take Spanish this semester (GASP), and hopefully will take it next semester instead. I ended up in the one class that I have dreaded taking for a while now and I like it way more than some of my other classes!

I had to adjust (and am still adjusting) to a new schedule at work with new people and their new schedules to work around. I got a raise of like 25 cents and that was actually kinda exciting (its my third year working for the same job, I should demand like a $5 increase or something haha).

Oh and on top of everything, we were driving back and forth from Orem (at family's house) because our apartment was incomplete/under construction. Josh has 8am classes on the days that I get to sleep in and I have 8am classes on the days that Josh gets to sleep in. And we have one car, which equals getting up for 8am class everyday! Yay for us! It ended up not being too bad, just not very convenient. Josh was also job searching and working on our apartment to help out with the process so that we could move in to our place. He learned some new things about construction (always good to make new skills!)

And for the first time ever, I forgot to take first day of school pictures :( I am ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment