Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ramblings

This past weekend (this was the last weekend in August I believe....) we were able to go to Park City which is always a blast! I love the feeling up there and being able to spend time with Josh's grandparents. They are so awesome. One our way up we drove right past a fire that had been going on for just a couple hours prior and a lot of trees right next to us were burnt and there was a ton of smoke. I could even see the flames of part of the fires. It was pretty crazy! We also got to go out on their speedboat which was actually so relaxing and a lot of fun. I also love the the outlet mall in Park City!! But unfortunately we didn't find too many great deals to start off our new school year. But that is okay, because the search for great deals is still on.

When we got back Josh worked on our apartment to help get it ready for us to move into, we bought books (ouch), changed our marital status on campus, got my ring cleaned, had a  good workout, played some volleyball, Josh taught me how to long board and I only fell once!, visited my grandma and watched the Hunger Games for the first time (which I had a hard time liking).

School starts on Monday. I am ready, but a little nervous with how much work it will be. If my schedule works out like I think it should... I will have 21 credits and be working part time. What. Am. I. Doing?!



No comments:

Post a Comment