Saturday, August 18, 2012

one week later

and a lot has gone down. We are now back in Utah. Oh and I was singing praises to be out of that hotel room. We got to spend the night in Rexburg with my beautiful sister and niece on our way down from Montana. And we have had job interviews, scholarship appointments and lots of apartment drama. I've been quite a mess the past few days, but I am sure things will work out soon. I am just overly ready to have our own place, with our own stuff and not move for a long time (at least one semester haha hopefully longer than that). So if posts are scarce the next week or so, I apologize. Life is a little crazy, and so am I.

From the wise President Gordon B. Hinckley:
“Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment