Tuesday, July 17, 2012

You live in a hotel? Yes, my life is very much like Monopoly.

Well folks. Just in case you didn't know already, yesterday we moved to Billings, Montana. And why yes, we are living in a hotel. This will be an interesting next 6 weeks. We don't have a kitchen, but we are grateful for at least the little mini fridge and the microwave that we have. No one tells you how creative you have to get when you're a newly wed and poor and working your way through life as best as you can. I need to get these creative juices flowing! But one day I will be able to tell my children about what we had to do to make it work and how we had to walk uphill both ways to school and didn't have video games to play all day. Or something along those lines. But we are here and embracing a new adventure, hoping and praying that work picks up a bit and trying to find out what there is to do while we are here! Adventure is out there!

2 comments:

  1. Ha!!! I love the title, I just watched that movie the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you get my humor/movie quotes!! :) For all of you who don't get it... it's a quote from the movie Two Weeks Notice.

    ReplyDelete