Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Auntie Em

Dear B,
I am so excited to meet you soon. I can't believe that I am going to be an aunt in just a matter of days! I think that you should come a little early, so you can give your mama a break from feeling like a "beached whale", even though I think she is one stinkin' cute pregnant lady. She really wants to meet you and so do I. I just want you to know that you have one wonderful mama. She is beautiful, kind, creative, and she tells the best stories. I bet you will love her stories. She is going to be such a great mother. She is strong and loving and knows how to make a person feel loved and beautiful. She has been a very important part of my life, and I want you to let her be a big part of your life as well. Let her be your mom and your best friend. Moms make the greatest best friends. Be good to her, ya hear? I cannot wait to meet you my darling Brynlee.

Love,
Your Auntie Em






My personal favorite. Oh that laugh.



1 comment:

  1. You are so stinking' cute!!! That last picture is one of my favorites also:)

    ReplyDelete