Sunday, July 15, 2012

Live-Love-Laugh

Live
  • Well, Josh and I left Nebraska! The company Josh works for moved locations from Omaha to Montana! We packed up all our things and took off, a little unexpectedly, Friday afternoon. We stopped in Colorado for Saturday and Sunday and we take off to Montana tomorrow. 
  • While in Colorado we were able to see Josh's family! His cousin's wedding reception was in Colorado Springs and we went and surprised them!




  • The zoo this week!
  • Catching up with girl friends! I was able to get together with my friends Ally and Carissa who have been my friends since I moved to Colorado in the sixth grade. I hadn't seen Ally in 2 years! It was incredible to catch up with them. They are amazing girls.
  • We were in the neighborhood where one of the Colorado fires had hit. It was crazy to see which houses were standing and which were completely gone. There would be ten houses in a row standing, then one totally burned to the ground, and the whole row on the other side still standing. Fire is a crazy thing.
This is the view from Josh's aunt's house. There were cops posted at all the neighborhood entrances. What a crazy time.




Love
  • My mom takes such good care of us. She made us breakfast (eggs, bacon, and hash browns!) Saturday morning before she went off to work and we hadn't even seen her yet because we got in at about 1 in the morning! 


  • Colorado. How it gets cooler at night and in the mornings. How it isn't humid all the time!
  • Playing games with my family. 
  • How creative my hubby is and how we always find some way of entertaining ourselves. This is what happens when you are in stand still traffic. I think we are going to start a new trend. Dry erase markers are awesome.




























Laugh (awk/awe)
  • My dance session in the car to keep up entertained and awake during the last couple hours of our drive to Colorado.
  • Running to open a door for Josh when he was carrying a large container full of water and running straight into the door because it was locked. There were three eye witnesses to this.
  • Awesome = JDawgs sauce with our BBQ today. yum yum yum.
  • Josh ate 4 hot dogs in one sitting without a second thought. That boy is impressive.
  • Josh letting me do an "outfit" picture of him! He was just looking so good I couldn't pass it up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment