Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In three days...

I will be getting married to my best friend in three days! Time has gone by so fast! It seems so surreal that I will be a WIFE in three days and I will have a HUSBAND. I am wondering when this is actually going to feel real? But I love all the feelings and excitement that I have had and the journey that we have taken to get to where we are. Life has been crazy and exhausting these past few weeks. Who would have thought there is so much to do for a wedding. I had two amazing bridal showers in Colorado (I will post more later), my sisters are in town from Idaho and Mississippi, lots of shopping and getting ready for the big day and more family coming in to town (like my Grandpa from Puerto Rico who comes in today!). Life is busy, tiring, and wonderful right now. I will have many more adventures to post about soon. As for the next time I will post about my bridal showers, wedding day and honeymoon...  those will come in about two weeks time. I can't wait to share our many adventures with you when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment