Saturday, April 21, 2012

(this is me having so much emotion bouncing around inside me, but not knowing what/how to express it)

14 days (almost 13). 2 weeks. Too many hours. Way too many minutes.

It seems SO close but yet it seems so far. I feel like we have everything ready but at the same time so much stuff to get done. My overall feeling: I just can't wait. I know that no matter what happens between now and then and no matter the circumstances of the actual day that it is going to be perfect! I cannot describe how excited I am to marry Josh. Being back home in Parker until the wedding I have been getting people asking me the stupid question of "Am I excited??". Of course I'm excited people! But it is hard to describe the intensity of the excitement that I have.

My life will be changing for the better and in so many different ways in 14 days. I am so in love, and just so happy. It is hard to think that over the eternity that we are married that our love will only grow. Some people take love for granite. Some deny that it truly exists and some people abuse it. I hope that each day I can learn more about how to truly, fully, in every sense of the word, love. I cannot wait to try and be the best wife that I can be. I already sit and think of ways to keep life interesting and to find fun ways to always serve Josh and always show him that I love him, even when life is busy or hard. I know that Josh is going to be an amazing husband and I always want him to  feel the love, gratitude and respect that I have for him.

Sorry for a little bit of the mushy gushy random babble people, but I just had to try to write how I feel. I am going to burst with so many great emotions running through me at once!

Life is so good. Embrace it. Find the good. And love. The world could use some more lovin'.

2 comments:

  1. I got the invitation from the new Elders. Thank Josh for sending it along. You really are getting a really great husband! I love that boy so much. And I am so happy that he has someone like you to love him for ever. I can't wait to met you : )

    : ) Sista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hippie "it's all about love" post.... it satisfies my hippie heart and makes me think there is hope for you yet! ;)

    ReplyDelete