Monday, April 16, 2012

'Cause this is Africa!

Josh had a presentation in his International Business class last week and so he dressed up for it! He got this outfit on his mission in Mozambique, Africa. Oh that boy. He wore it all around campus. And I was a little embarrassed. But at the same time, it was awesome and he is awesome. Way to be different babe! :) My favorite part about it all was all the looks that people gave us when we were walking around. It put a smile on a lot of people's faces, we got a few "wows" and many people laughed out loud as they walked by. At the very least Josh brightened a few people's days. Even a lady in our New Testament class stopped him to get a picture of him.



Oh, life will never be boring with you Josh! Thanks for always keeping things interesting! :)

p.s. Please take me to Africa...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! I love when people aren't afraid to be themselves. Way to be, Josh! Also, take me to Africa too! Or at least bring me back a cute little African baby:)

    ReplyDelete