Sunday, February 22, 2015

Trip to San Antonio

Between now and January Josh has traveled to 6 different cities. That is a lot of travel for him (and for me) but for his last trip for a little while we found cheap tickets for me so I decided to tag along! The plane ride was just fine both ways (although Sky cried for maaybe 3 minutes on the way home as I was trying to get her to fall asleep and the lady in front of me was huffing and puffing and saying out loud how she couldn't sleep and I may have wanted to smack her....). Sky played on her first play set (where she climbed her first stair) and she loved it! We went to the San Antonio River walk. We ate way too much Mexican food. We went to the hot tub at our hotel and ended up in it with 17 high school boys. Sky and I walked around by ourselves and went to visit Josh while he worked the convention. We visited the Alamo. I got to have lunch with a good friend, Katie, who I haven't seen in years! Overall, a successful little trip and I was glad I could tag along!




She stands by herself now. AH!






Climbing her first stair.


19th floor here we come.

Picture fail!

Why do hotels seem to have the oldest most uncomfortable looking cribs?? 



what a cheese ball!

Sky and I ready to go explore.

Alamo Cafe. yum!




Yelling at us for food of course. 



Past her bedtime and she still did great.

Morning snuggles!



The Alamo

No comments:

Post a Comment