Saturday, September 27, 2014

our first family road trip

We went on our first family road trip last week! I was just slightly nervous with how Sky would do with meeting so many new people and traveling so much, but this girl was PERFECT! We were able to see so many friends and family and it was amazing. We spent time with Park City, Provo, BYU, Orem and Springville and we didn't take nearly as many pictures as should have.

She likes to eat his nose.. I think its gross ;)


She didn't want to smile haha

Got to meet up with best friend Kelly at yummy Olive Garden!


Swiss days in Midway





Hanging out on the deck at Park City

Grandpa Peterson and Sky. <3

Bryce

Aunt LaRae with Sky!


Bridal Veil Falls with Cami 







Cousins Michael, Brittany, Christy and Dan and their cute kiddos!


My old boss's orchard. Love this place!







Old Roomy April and her darling Kennedy Lou! So fun to see them together. I can't believe we are married and have kiddos now!!


1 comment:

  1. What an amazingly fun trip!!! It's making me excited to go next week:) also, can I PLEASE have your hair???

    ReplyDelete