Sunday, September 28, 2014

4 months





At four months old Sky is starting to get a little more of a personality! Here are some of the things that she is doing right now.
  • takes her binki out of her mouth but hasn't quite figured out how to get it back in (correctly) and will get mad.
  • lifts her head up higher during tummy time
  • nursing is going great for the first time and I am SO glad! 
  • gets distracted when she eats now though, but will look up at me and give me the cheesiest, cutest little smile. How could I get mad at that!
  • still waking a few times in the night and eating once in the middle of the night
  • has a full time job of a model for my etsy shop lovely little jems ;)
  • drools like crazy and is getting her FIRST TOOTH... already!!!
  • let's anyone hold her and doesn't really have stranger danger yet. But she definitively knows who her mama is.
  • does standing tricks with daddy 
  • loves to stand whenever she can
  • blurts out in random high pitched screams
  • smiling and laughing a little bit more, although she still looks skeptical most of the time
  • is in the 50th percentile for weight, 25th for height and 85th for head size! Haha I'm not sure how she keeps her head up ;)
  • still in 0-3 month clothing but I think she is about to move out of those soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment