Sunday, September 28, 2014

lovely little jems



In case you didn't know... I decided to do something that sort of intimidated me but that I wanted to try for a while now and that is start up my own Etsy shop! It is called Lovely Little Jems. Jems is spelled different but that is because it stands for Josh and Em. Although I create all the items on my shop, I couldn't do it all without him! He inspires me and encourages me to do things that are difficult and things that I love. I am selling headwraps for women and babies as well as women's chunky scarves! I am just in the beginning stages, but things are developing quickly and if you follow me on instagram you can keep up with all the great things that are coming (@lovelylittlejems). Feel free to spread the love as well, as I am just now starting to get my name out there!

I am so glad that I can try out something new and be able to do this from my home so I can still be with Sky all day. That is such a blessing! Wish me luck on my business! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment