Thursday, August 14, 2014

kindness is always stylish DIY graphic tee

Like I've probably said before, I love graphic tees! But I don't like the price on a lot of them. I saw this t-shirt  and thought it was so cute (we need more nice in the world! I'm hating on the "you can't sit with us" shirts currently trending), but definitely not worth $40!

Kindness Is Always Stylish

So this time around I bought a 4 pack of Hanes comfort fit (mens) t-shirts from Target, some freezer paper and made my own! What do you think? I had to change the neck line because the crew cut looked a little too masculine for this piece. I had to look up how to do it and it took a little practicing but I think the neckline turned out pretty well!

Hanes® Men's Comfortblend 3+1 Bonus Pack Crew Neck T-Shirts
I forgot to take a before picture but these were the shirts I used! (mine came with white, black and grey... stay tuned for more DIY t-shirts!)







2 comments:

  1. I NEED a tutorial! How did you do that! I love it and it looks so legit. I always want to make my own t-shirts but generally end up failing.

    lilgeorgiapeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete