Sunday, July 27, 2014

unexpected visit

I had decided that I didn't want to make any plans with friends for Saturday because Josh had been out of town all week and I was ready to just spend some time with my cute little family. So Saturday morning we got a call from one of Josh's aunts saying that one of his other aunts and uncles and their kids were in town for the day from Omaha! We had no idea that they were going to be in town and were excited to get the invite. I knew I didn't make plans for a reason ;) We hadn't seen them since we lived in Omaha two years ago so it was a lot of fun! We all went to a metal park, to city park in Fort Collins and rode the trolley and out to some amazing pizza. I am so glad that we were able to see them!



























No comments:

Post a Comment