Sunday, February 16, 2014

ashleigh cox

Last week, a BYU student named Ashleigh Cox died after getting buried in an avalanche when she was snowshoeing in the canyon. Although I did not know her well, she was in my Media and Family class. It is amazing that I am surrounded by so many people and yet know so very few of them. Life is so precious and I pray for Ashleigh's friends and family at this time. I wish I had more to say but sometimes the words just aren't there. Just feelings and thoughts about how each day is a gift and the people that surround us are each special.

Here is one news report that shares some thoughts on the type of person that Ashleigh was.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/college-student-father-killed-avalanches-utah-article-1.1609568


No comments:

Post a Comment