Thursday, January 16, 2014

and we have a job!





he probably won't like that  I posted this random candid, but look how hot he is! ;)



*found these pictures that were taken April 2013. Thought I had lost them! Just some visual proof of how much I love my husband. Can't you just see it?! :)

When I say "we", I mean Josh. :) The past semester was one filled with job fairs and interviews, and trying to figure out what job Josh wanted to have, and trying to find a good fit for him. It seemed like every week he was flying out of town to go through final interviews with companies that were interested in him (Nebraska, Colorado, Oregon, Maryland...). It was really such an amazing blessing that all of these companies, both small and large were interested in interviewing with Josh. He rocked all of his interviews and learned a lot about what he wants in a company and what he thinks he will enjoy in a job.

It came down to two job offers that he was deciding between and it was a tough thing to have to make that big decision. He walked out of the bathroom one day (where everyone's greatest thoughts are formed) and informed me that he had a new realization. That everything he had worked for (schooling wise) had led up to this decision that he was going to make. I asked him if that made him nervous or excited, or what else, and of course he just said, oh it was just a thought. Haha he is funny. If it were me I might be freaking out a little :)

But Josh accepted a job for Zephyr hats, in a sales/marketing position and we will be moving to Fort Collins, Colorado right after this winter semester! I always kinda wanted to end up in Colorado, close to family, but I never actually thought that it would happen right away. We are so excited for this opportunity and to experience new adventures in Fort Collins!!


3 comments:

  1. Hurray for Colorado!!! And I can totally see the love in those pictures... just adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck, that is SO exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! We are very excited! Especially to be graduating in April ;)

      Delete