Sunday, January 26, 2014

24 weeks



Well I am 24 weeks now and this tummy is definitely getting bigger. Little girl is getting stronger too. Monday night I could feel her moving around and kicking me harder than I had before. Josh put his hand on my belly and for the first time he felt our little girl kick! It was one of the most amazing experiences and we just loved that he could feel her too. It was such a special moment and I really think there is nothing much better than that! Through out the week I have felt her move more and several times I just watch my belly for her little kicks (usually during class haha she has good timing because I get bored ;)). I can now SEE her kicks sometimes and it is indescribable. This must be the part of pregnancy that people say they like. I'm not sure what other parts they would be referring to ;)

I still don't really have REAL cravings or anything like that. I have to eat every 2-3 hours or else I start feeling really sick, and I can't eat as much in one sitting (good thing!). I still get restless legs at night, which makes it hard to get sleep, but I had a couple nights that weren't too bad. I have been able to get to the gym, a few times each week and I love being able to feel well enough to go! Exercise does wonders. I'm scared to death of falling on snow or ice when walking around campus and had the embarrassing moment of falling UP some cement stairs the other day. Yes, up the stairs. That is when I usually fall. I had my hand in my pockets, no one was with me and I just tripped and fell right over! I probably looked like a beached whale in my big jacket with my hands stuck, just laying on the stairs.It was embarrassing, and I'm not even sure who saw. No one said a word. Baby girl and I were fine though. I just had a scrapped up knee and hurt pride. ;)

Overall I am doing great and am SO glad that this part of pregnancy has been better than the first 4 months! Josh is doing well too and trying to focus hard on that last semester of school! He is really the best and I am so grateful that he works so hard for us. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment