Sunday, December 8, 2013

thanksgiving in memphis

Thanksgiving week I was so blessed to spend it in Memphis with my oldest sis, Alyssa and her cute family. It was the first time that I have met my little twin nieces. They were 6 weeks old and so adorable!! I just couldn't get enough of them. One week was not enough to soak up enough time with those little ones. Even though we did not leave the house much, it was an awesome break. We played games like just Dance, Pandemic and Settlers, we ate lots of yummy food, we talked for hours, we napped when we could, we took some pictures (mostly of the girls), listened to Christmas music, put up their Christmas tree, Skyped the rest of the family, watched Christmas movies and just enjoyed each other's company. I loved every minute of it. And guess what the most miraculous part of the whole trip was? I did not throw up ONCE. My record before this trip had been a day in a half of not throwing up. Although I went back to getting sick after getting home, I feel a greater since of hope that soon I will get better. Well, here is the most important part of the trip... some pictures!






































1 comment:

  1. We absolutely loved having you here, I didn't want you to leave!! It was a miracle you were feeling so well while you were here and I'm so glad you got that break. The girls told me they loved having you here as well;)

    ReplyDelete