Sunday, February 10, 2013

giraffe scarf and color blocking

Just some fabric to start!
Some folding and come pins, a machine and then...



haha...


You have yourself an awesome, amazingly soft giraffe print infinity scarf!! I made this all by myself and I feel so proud. I have to admit that it actually turned out great! This was only the second time that I have ever used a sewing machine. My grandma says I'm catching on fast. I'd like to think she is right :)

It was an amazing Sunday today. We had a great day at church. I got to visit some girls from church and get to know them better. We spent time with Josh's family eating homemade Chinese food for the Chinese New Year and just hanging out. And then got to visit with my Aunt LaRae and my grandma. I love being able to spend time and talk with them. They are amazing people and I am SO blessed to be surrounded by such amazing family, both on my side and on Josh's. Being here is definitely a special time of our lives and I need to be better and utilizing that and seeing our families more often.

I hope you all have had an amazing Sunday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment