Saturday, December 1, 2012

the saddest thing you ever did see


This pictures sums up my entire week. First a bad cold, then a migraine (this picture almost gets close to showing how much pain I was in. Almost. ) and now trying to recover from strep throat. Finals are coming up, we got in a little car accident yesterday, received bad news, my headaches haven't gone away, and I could probably drone on.

But you know, life is somehow still good. I have so many blessings to be thankful and I am so grateful for the power of prayer and the love that God has for me. I am grateful for my mom who knows when its strep before the doctors does. I am grateful for Josh who dotes on me and tries to make me feel as comfortable as possible. I am grateful that I did not procrastinate my huge research paper because it was due yesterday and a couple days this week I was not even able to sit up. I am grateful for medicine to help me feel better. I am grateful for movies to help me through long days. I'm grateful for the hard times because they make the good times just that much better. And I am grateful to know that God will never give me more than He knows I can handle and that He will always be there to help carry my burdens.

This weekend will be one of recovery and preparing a little bit for the last few days of class and finals. I am SO looking forward to going to Colorado for Christmas to see our parents and siblings and be stress free from school for a few weeks.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, and if not, that you search for the blessings that you have because I can tell you for a fact that I know they are there even if they are hard to see. :)


1 comment:

  1. OH NO sister! I thought I had a rough week but yours look a thousand times worse! I'm sorry:( I hope all of this madness goes away soon and next week is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete