Monday, November 26, 2012

ornaments but no tree


Yesterday Josh and I put up some Christmas decorations! All of our decorations were gifts from his parents when we got married so that when Christmas rolled around we had some things to put up! We are grateful that we have things to decorate our little apartment. We don't have a tree this year,  but we still have the beautiful lights and ornaments! I love the lights and all of the feelings that accompany Christmas. Except for the fact that it makes me want to just snuggle up with Mr. P and pretend that school doesn't even exist :) I'm so grateful for my amazing and handsome hubby that I have to snuggle up with! And I am grateful for those moments where I really recognize that school really is not even close to as important as my hubby. I will remember the days that I spend with him and the adventures that we have, not all the exams or assignments that I have. Sometimes, this is important for me to remember. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment