Friday, November 23, 2012

my first photo shoot

I aspire to be a photographer! And last week, I took pictures for Josh's aunt and uncle, Andrea and Kirk. This was my first photo shoot ever. They were just looking for a picture for their Thanksgiving newsletter (I think it is brilliant they send them out at Thanksgiving as opposed to Christmas), and then had a few other shots in mind for some other things they wanted. During this shoot I realized that I have so much to learn, and I am SO excited to learn it all. I still am figuring out how my camera works, angles, lighting and such and this was a great experience to start me on my way.

I absolutely love this family. They are so darling and simply beautiful. It made me feel so good to be able to provide them with some precious moments shots that their family will always have.







We say smile, so she frowns. Haha













This was just funny. She did not want to cooperate.





Those cheeks! :)

Thank you Andrea and Kirk for letting me take pictures for you! I love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment