Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sports Passes and kiddos

Josh and I bought sports passes (minus football :( sorry Josh) so we can get in to a lot of different games at BYU. So last Thursday we went to the Women's soccer game (we were ranked 8th in the nation)! I had never been to one, and I wasn't sure what I was going to think of it, but it ended up being a blast! Josh's friend Derek showed up with his roommates and we cheered strong from the bleachers. I actually got really into the game, which is really unlike me for sports. We ended up winning 5 to 1! Woo! Go Cougs :) There was also a free dance afterwards, but it ended up being really lame because no one really showed up to it. Lame-o people. I haven't been to a dance in forever and I am eager to find a good one.


This was an accident... but I actually like it.

Beautiful mountains in the background


Can you see where I burned myself with my curling iron??




This past weekend we were also able to babysit for Josh's aunt and uncle. They are awesome people and I love their two girls as well! Elle absolutely LOVES Josh. She copies everything that he does (which makes me worried sometimes haha) and always asks for him, even when we were away for the summer, and she is only 4! She is quite the funny gal! Through out the night she said some pretty funny things, such as telling me that I "have a cute bum". Where did that come from, I'm not sure. But it was hilarious. And then I got some baby time with Bailey. I just love babies! She was so fun to hold and make smile. Can't wait to watch those kiddos again :)

Elle and the sandbox

Bikes

Chalk

Swings

Random kid's pet duck??

1 comment:

  1. You have a picture of a pet duck, that's amazing. And so random. Right up my alley!! I'll have to tell Jordan you enjoyed the soccer game, he will be so proud:) Of all the sports, that is the one I like to watch. Weird, since that's the one people usually like the least. Actually... I guess that makes sense. I mean, it is ME we're talking about here:)

    ReplyDelete