Sunday, August 5, 2012

Live-Love-Laugh

Live
  • Josh is accepted to the Business program! That is just still so exciting.
  • Really, most of the week I have spent studying my brains out. That is about all.
  • Oh and one trip to an awesome candy store! Had all the candy a person could ever want, and more! [Including flavored insects....]

Love
  • Josh commenting on a woman's hair and how she had an "extreme ombre look". Oh the fact that he knows what ombre styled hair is and would even think of mentioning it. Sniff, I have taught him so well!
  • How patient my hubby is when I have melt downs over, well, nothing. Darn hormones, you need to get under control!
  • Watching the Olympics. Pretty cool to watch, although hubby gets way more into it than I do.
  • How I don't have to put on makeup every day, because I do not see anyone. Ever.

Laugh
  • Girl who got up in church to bear her testimony and used the words "straight up", "down to earth" and "vibe" in describing her feelings of the truthfulness of the church.
  • Awesome=another woman who got up in church today to bear her testimony and talked about how she was visiting Aurora, CO with her family, said a prayer of safety and then left to go to the Dark Knight Rises movie [at the theater that all the craziness happened] , and ALL their car tires went flat before they got there. They could have been in that theater that night. It was a strong testimony of the power of prayer.
  • When typing "insects" under Live, and accidentally typing "incest". Opps...
  • Awkward= house keeping in a hotel. Especially when they do not hear you yell out "one minute!" That's all I'm gonna say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment