Sunday, July 8, 2012

Live-Love-Laugh

Live
  • Lots of fireworks!
  • Babysitting! I love when I get baby time!
  • Incredible Friday night date night including actually going out to a movie, Chipotle and a late night run to Walmart. That's what the cool people around here do. Or the lame couples. Whichever.
  • Sunday afternoon walks with hubby.
  • Church. So refreshing. This Sunday I took away the idea of getting enthusiastic about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and be more willing to share it because it is something that I love and cherish so much. And we should share things that we love and that are uplifting with others.
Love
  • The love notes on the fridge that I got from hubby this week. They always make me smile. I will never stop loving those little love notes. They're too great.
  • The awesome head rubs I've gotten this week (even as I write this post). Oh its a weak spot for me. 
  • Hubby cleaned our apartment for me while I was gone working! Like really cleaned it. What a man.
  • These babies
  • Sunday evening spent with Josh's aunt and uncle and their 6 kids. Happy Birthday Hannah! It was great to be able to eat some yummy ice cream cake, having girl time with Hannah doing my hair while the boys played soccer and other shenanigans, and just enjoy spending time with them all! 
  • The temperature in the 80's. Tender mercies.
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ. This will always be top on my list!

Laugh (awkward/awesome)
  • This video. So stinkin cute!! I want to go to Africa!!!
  • the video at the end of a post that I put up earlier this week of Josh filming me. oh man.
  • how we had a whole conversation over dinner one night about what I would look like if I were a boy and what Josh would look like if he were a girl. We will never run out of things to talk about :)
  • $1 cereal we found on on of our late night runs to Walmart! I love cereal.
  • The very awkward moment when walking and all of a sudden getting a ginormous and literal pain in my butt in which I scream out/laughed from the pain and fell over face first into the bed. I'm pretty sure I yelled out "I have a huge pain in my bum!!!" and Josh just thought it was hilarious. I just thought it hurt. 

1 comment:

  1. Where is this video you speak of? I think I need to see it:)

    ReplyDelete