Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Update via phone pics

Brushing our teeth before church. Josh wearing awesome glasses with no lenses.

 New earring? @ Bryn's wedding
 Storms. We seem to be getting a lot of those around here lately. You can't tell in this picture but it was storming hard! And about two minutes after I decided that the deck was not the greatest place to be, it started storming even harder. I tried just opening the door to my deck but I got prayed with water. The wind was blowing very hard! I was worried because Josh was outside working, and without a car. Soo... I ended up having to go pick him up (after it died down a little bit. It was even hailing at one point!) while he took refuge in some random person's house. Thank you random nice people who protected my husband. And thank you awful storm, for allowing us to get a date night.


Before it got really bad
 Father's Day

An awesome brick road that we drove down after church! It was very windy, and bright, and hard to get a good picture. You better believe that we will go back and try again.


 Follow the yellow brick road
 Banana Grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment