Thursday, April 5, 2012

Engagements

When my mom was in Provo a while back she took some engagement pictures for us! I was so grateful for all the time that she put into practicing taking pictures, learning more about the camera and how she wanted to capture pictures that we would love. She has done so much for us and I am grateful everyday for her willingness to give and for the sacrifices that she makes. I love you mom! And I love the pictures that you took! We had a fun time taking them!





























And thank you to my sis, Alyssa, for taking the time to edit these pictures! The edits look so great! I am VERY lucky to have such a talented sister. Thank you thank you thank you for all that you do and are doing to help with wedding things! Love you big sis.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for family and fun pictures!! I can't wait to come take some pictures of you myself:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable! I look forward to getting the announcement!

    ReplyDelete