Thursday, February 23, 2012

Love Letter

Oh how I wish I could live in the days where love letters like these still existed on a normal basis... I got this one a couple days ago.


Dear Emily,
I am writing you this letter as I stare out on the city lights under the dark sky. The beauty of the view directs my thoughts back to you and that special night in January. Oh how I long for your touch on my skin and getting lost in your beautiful eyes. Though they be simple desires, they are so dear to my heart. Take care my love, I anxiously await the moment to be with you again. 

Love,
Josh

I am so grateful for a man who is willing to pretend like he is from a different era and write me a sappy, romantic love note :) Oh that boy sure knows how to make me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Jordan has done the same thing a couple times;) How fun and sweet!

    ReplyDelete