Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sky Turns One

I cannot believe that I have a one year old! We had a little birthday party for her and it was little and perfect! She got spoiled with birthday presents and loved being surrounded by all the people (even though she gets more serious around other people, she still loves it :)) Her cake smash was dainty and careful. She didn't want to get messy and didn't quite know what to do with the cake! She doesn't eat many desserts so maybe it was because she didn't really know what it was. Haha she did pick at a few sprinkles and eat a strawberry off of the bottom. (note to self, I am not good at making cakes! haha!).






















Sky was born on my Mama's birthday which is so special to me! I will never forget calling her at 4 in the morning and telling her to in the car and come to the hospital because I was going to be having Sky soon! She is an amazing Mother and an amazing Amma. I am not sure how we got SO lucky. But Happy Birthday to this amazing woman!







The Pevansons! Brynne and Clark, you are like her Aunt and Uncle and we  all just love you so much!




How lucky Sky is to have this man as her Papi! They are the cutest!



No comments:

Post a Comment