Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Thanksgiving in Pueblo

This Thanksgiving we went down to Pueblo to spend time with Josh's family. His grandparents (Sky's great grandparents) and Cami came to town to spend the holiday together. We had a lot of family fun with playing games, eating and talking. We played Carcassonne many many times, which was a lot of fun but I don't really seem to win. One day I will get better at the game but I still think it's a lot of fun!

Now that Black Friday starts on Thurday, there is really no need to wake up super early to go shopping! So Thursday evening rolled around, part of the family went to go see a movie and Josh and I were at home taking a little nap/watching football. When I woke up I said, let's go to Jcpenny! I had seen in the ad that 1 in every 100 people would win $100 dollars and everyone else would get $10, while supplies lasted. We got there right as they were opening to see what we could win. Well, we ended up winning a $100!! We couldn't believe it! I ended up getting a pair of wedges, a pair of black booties, a skirt and shirt for Sky and a puffy Columbia jacket all for $10 total out of our pocket! Walking out of the store I told Josh I felt like we were stealing from the store because it was such an amazing deal! I mean that jacket alone normally costs $160! wow! Is it bad if I say that this amazing deal was the highlight of my trip? Haha I just LOVE getting a great deal on cute things!

It was so fun to see the great grandparents play with Sky. They were so sweet with her and she absolutely loved them!




































No comments:

Post a Comment