Thursday, June 19, 2014

father's day weekend



So I should have a picture of my hubby here, and probably my dad too. But this is the only picture I really have from the weekend. Josh had set up his hammock in my parent's backyard and it was a great relaxing day for all of us. Since my original father's day post was accidentally deleted, this mini one will have to do.

I am so blessed to have the men in my life that I do. I am so grateful that Josh has been able to experience being a daddy for the first time and I am so grateful for my own dad and for the great friend and example that he is to me. I'm grateful for all the dads out there who are trying their best and doing great things. Fatherhood is an amazing gift and opportunity! Even of you're not a dad, the examples of men is a strong one and father's day is more than just being a father to someone, or having a dad. It's a celebration of manhood and the influence that men can have for the better. So thank you to all the men out there doing their best!

1 comment: